- No bird seed, rice, confetti, hay, or straw in any part of the building.
- The music is not to be unusually loud
- Children are to be monitored and supervised by an adult at all times.
- This is a smoke free building
- No hard liquor is to be served or brought on premises.
- No water from ice or ice containers are not to leak on the concrete floors. Please keep a runner under all containers. There are mops available for your use.
- Do not use nails, or staples anywhere in the building.
- Empty all trash containers (main hall, kitchen and bathroom) at the end of the party into the dumpster.
- Wipe down all tables and chairs and put them on the designated racks.
- Clean grounds around the building : Cups, plates, cans, bottles, etc.
- No parking in the grass except in designated areas.
- No parking on concrete slab area at any time.
- No vehicles allowed inside our around the back of the building at any time.
- Absolutely no underage drinking allowed on Old Settlers property.
-After inspection of the building by the office manager, your deposit will be returned.
-All deposits will be returned on the 1st or 15th of the month.
-If any rules are broken or any damage occurs, the manager has the right to charge additional fees for each violation.
-Music is to be stopped by 11:30pm
-Everyone must be off the premises by 12:30am
-The Old Settlers of Williamson County shall not be liable to the lease, their guests, invites or others from any damages or losses to person or property from any cause.